Saturday, February 6, 2016

Messages






Actions are often louder messages than those that are spoken.

~ Don't Speak.~

I've been thinking about you a lot, but all I've seen of you are words,
Written for my eyes to analyze.
More and more I grow founder, until finally your voice is heard. 
There's a sweeter accent to it. 
This is different than what I'm used to and my past begins to blur. 

It's unseasonably warm out, it matches my change of fate,
A harsh winter finally blossoming. 
As I walk towards the picture come to life, I begin to shake. 
The colors begin to form reality. 
Now we're eye to eye, already a smile painted on your face. 

It's been a long while, but this is what we've been waiting for. 
We've been counting calendar days. 
You seem surreal, like a Prince Charming come to my door. 
I'm used to the paupers. 
You talk. Unknowingly, effortlessly intriguing me more and more.  

Only the first few days, I've already become addicted. 
Is this a high or is it real? 
I take a step back, to save myself from becoming inflicted, 
A routine I've seen in my past. 
But maybe it's a fate that I couldn't have predicted. 

Suddenly, I feel myself slipping into a beautiful dream.
My world becomes a fairytale story.
When I open my eyes, everything is what it seems.
No monsters hiding behind pretty faces.
This is what I've been waiting for, and the future gleams.

Now there are anchors. More than just words decoded in a message,
More than just fancy phrases.
There's something in your actions that leaves much impression.
They say what the words don't.
We don't need words anymore because it's true perfection.





No comments:

Post a Comment