Friday, May 6, 2016

Pull



Open the door to what could be. 

~ Give in the the pull.~

This isn't what I had expected. 
I never thought I'd be this tempted,
but there you stand across the room,
and I already feel a pull to you.

You're beautiful and so magnetic,
The chemistry is so energetic.
I have never felt this way.
I'm just hoping that you'll stay.

All the other people begin to blur.
All I see is one single fleur
de lis that matches mine.
You're the one I needed to find.

I don't know how I let you in so easily.
All the others fought, as I stayed free,
but I give in in no time this time.
You already have a hold of my mind.

When I finally reach you, you don't leave.
I hope you'll stay around to see what's underneath.
Just look at how many times you've restored my faith
in something I thought only for a magical place.

You've made me believe magic is real.
I know it's real in everything we feel.
It's not just a tale for old souls to say.
Now it's our story we live each day.

You're beautiful and so tempting.
This was never what I was expecting,
but the stories they tell are true.
I have found my prince in you.

I couldn't have predicted this. 
You're the answer to my every wish. 
I  follow the temptingly magnetic pull to you. 
I walk to you from across the room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment